25 apr Sr Business Developer JD
BrightKnight is looking for an experienced, digital-savvy and passionate (Senior) Business Developer/Commercially-driven Senior Management Consultant to join our team. As a (Senior) Business Developer/Commercially-driven Senior Management Consultant you’ll be instrumental in exploring opportunities with new top tier clients. We embrace “consultative selling”: we inspire, guide and tackle problems for our prospective clients. Together with the Sales Lead you’ll grow our business in existing and new markets (Belgium & soon the Netherlands).
It’s vital that you’re driven to deliver strategic advice, draft amazing automation solutions and harness the human potential from their employee’s. You understand the current business challenges companies have and are able to navigate complex technical organizations. You have the energy and work towards open-up new possibilities, meet a lot of people and get them excited about BrightKnight and the opportunity to build something truly incredible with us. The role offers a high degree of autonomy and requires an entrepreneurial spirit to make it happen.
- Understand how the AI landscape is evolving, both locally and internationally and how clients could benefit
- Develop new service offerings and a new customer portfolio over time through a professional network
- Work closely with the Sales Lead to build a story that sticks for each new opportunity
- Deliver creative, enticing and tailored offers/RFP’s
- Provide a strategic perspective to both client and internal teams, delivering critical business insights and launching initiatives that impact the market
- Craft compelling value propositions for new clients that drive business for both the client and BrightKnight;
- Shape and drive end-to-end digital transformations across business, technology, process and people, creating value by reinventing the core of our client’s businesses processes;
- Experience with contractual terms and conditions, contract reviews, contract negotiations and contract/risk management
- You have a master degree (business administration, engineering or related field)
- You have 5+ years of experience in management consulting and project management in our core domains: growth strategy, technology, sales, customer service or digital transformation;
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you value listening to our client needs;
- You are able to manage consultancy engagements and teams;
- You are able to develop creative strategies and change programs in order to sustain the growth of our customers;
- You are structured and pragmatic in your approach;
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- You have strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills to communicate complex ideas effectively;
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a must, French is a plus;
- A positive attitude & plenty of initiative.
What we offer
You will be part of a dynamic and fast-growing scale-up with plenty of development opportunities. You will face challenging assignments and take crucial responsibilities in large engagements in an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
We offer a very attractive and competitive compensation package, including company car and fringe benefits.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org