29 Jun RPA Consultant
Analysts/Developers are responsible for delivering automated processes through Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solutions. They will work with business & experts to make sure the solution meets business requirements and goals. They will be responsible
for creating solution design documentation and creating the solution within RPA softwares such as Blue Prism. Another requirement is supporting test and BAU queries/ problem solving and change requests.
- Designing RPA process solutions in accordance with standard RPA (Blue Prism) design principles and conventions.
- Defining and Configuring new processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Be the first point of contact for day to day problem and issues”)
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Supporting during the tests and rollout phases
- Fixing any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Supporting go-live roll out
- RPA Experience (BluePrism, UI Path, …)
- Business Analyst ou Dev Experience
- English French and or Dutch
- Software development experience such as coding or databases is advantageous but not essential.
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Blue Prism
- Experience with Natural Language Processing tools and/or cognitive OCR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.