If you can’t stop reading articles on Artificial Intelligence during your break and at home, keep on reading. If you’re bright, full of energy and have a good sense for business opportunities then you could be the right candidate for this job. And if you absolutely love digital, start-ups and artificial intelligence has a special place in your heart, then let’s go grab a drink!
BrightKnight is looking for a (Junior) Business Developer/ Management Consultant to enforce our commercial team. As a Business Developer/Commercially-driven Management Consultant you’ll be involved in exploring opportunities with new top tier clients. We embrace “consultative selling”: we inspire, guide and tackle problems for our prospective clients. Together with the Sales Lead & Senior Business Developer you’ll grow our business in existing and new markets (Belgium & soon the Netherlands).
Act as a partner of BrightKnight existing & new clients to seek out new opportunities
- Enhance the customer experience while managing the expectations
- Conducting client research, capturing insights and organizing design sprints and workshops with stakeholders to identify key pain points and opportunities.
- Follow up on inbound leads, set up calls and meetings to make a good assessment of the opportunity
- Deliver creative, enticing and tailored offers
- Identify new growth potential for BrightKnight
- Leverage the company’s portfolio and service offering to prospect for new clients
- Know exactly how the AI landscape is evolving, both locally and internationally
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors’ products
- 3-5 years’ experience in project management, management consultancy or business development
- Experience with ‘Design Thinking’, ‘Lean Thinking’, ‘Iterative Design’ is a plus or at least curious to try and to adopt them
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- A positive attitude & plenty of initiative
- A perfect command of English, French and Dutch (oral and written)
- Public speaking skills
- The ability to prioritize and handle many different tasks
- Self-motivation and the ability to work both individually and as a teamplayer
- Energy, focus and the will to achieve
What we offer
Every nanosecond of that brain processing power gets turned into marvellous services that create high value for our clients.
You will be part of a dynamic and fast-growing scale-up with plenty of development opportunities. You will face challenging assignments and take crucial responsibilities in large engagements in an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
We offer a very attractive and competitive compensation package, including company car, and fringe benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org